Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorites

So I've realized that I have a few favorite/go to things and I figured I'd share.

Let's start with the dress.  When I first got engaged I figured the only access I was going to have to dresses were from stores like Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo.   However low and behold there is a local bridal shop that carries brands that I had seen in bridal magazines that I was falling in love with and excited to find out that the dresses are in my price point.  The dresses in the image below are a bunch of my favorite. Many of which are designed by Allure Bridals, others are Mori Lee, Moonlight and Justin Alexander.


Accessories: I love the classic touch of pearls as well as the femininity of bows.  Also considered putting a flower or broach of some kind in my hair. I've discovered that websites like The Knot and, Brides can be an amazing resource.  They seem overwhelming at first but as you develop your style and what you want your wedding to be and feel like it's a lot easier to put together ideas.  

Little details I love:  lace, bows, elegance yet simple.  Oh how I can't wait to start shopping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment