Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What do you do next...

So lately when I think about my wedding I think about it in 3 ways:  What I love, What I like and What I still need to do.  

So What I love about my wedding: are the people involved, the love I share with my groom, the date and time of year.   The ideas I have for flowers and decor (now if only I could make them make sense to others or had a limitless budget to pull it all off).  I love the photos that we are going to get from our WONDERFUL photographer.  I love that my dad is going to walk me down the isle.  Our wedding cake!! I never thought I'd say that I love my wedding cake (I'm not really into cake)

What I like... the day that we are planning.  It's not our original plan but it will work for us and hopefully be everything we want.  I like my dress ( I wish I would have waited longer to purchase it and spoke up for  what I really wanted.  I guess I feel like I settled a little bit.  Part of me wishes I would have picked the dress that made me smile) I like the food we have picked out (haven't tasted it yet but I like the menu)  I like the guest list.  I hope the people we want can make it.  I like the gifts we've registered for and the ideas I have for the bridal shower.

What I still need to do.... finalize the guest count, complete my to-do list (I have know clue what's on the list, and  pay for EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment