Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bridal Shower Wish List

So my bridal shower is coming up and I was trying to think about things that I reaFlly, really hope that I receive.  I recently went to Sephora and found a wedding look that is just want I wanted (at least the eye portion).  So I would really like to get some of the items from the Too Faced collection.  I like the natural eye pallet and their eyeliner(it's like a pencil blended with a liquid).  I'd also be interested in trying Kat Von D's tattooed eyeliner in black.  When looking through my makeup collection I realized that black eyeliner is something that I don't have yet.  


Bride hoodie and pants  personalized to by BabyGigglesCreations, $85.00    This would be so cute and comfy to wear getting readyThere are a lot of items on my registry that I'd like.  I really, really, really, REALLY want a Kitchen-aid Stand Mixer!!!  (I know it's a long shot but I REALLY want one!!) I want a cakepop maker/pan.  I like the idea of making cake pops I'm just not a big fan of frosting so a cakepop that is all cake would be amazing.  


reception shoes!?! I want these!!  Size 8.5 pleaseWedding hair accessories BOW CHARM  Bridal by hairbowswonderworld, $85.00Traditional Items:  A monogrammed robe would be adorable.  Mrs. hoodie to get ready in for the wedding day(matching sweats would also be wonderful).  Reception shoes  I'm looking into getting a pair or two of Toms sneakers (One pair to try before the wedding, one for the wedding reception).  They have a cute pair of ivory grosgrain shoes.  They look like they are made out of ribbon.  They also have a pair that are sparkly but I have mixed feelings about that pair.  Anything in my favorite colors, polka dots, and/or bows.  Charms for my charm bracelets, accessories for the wedding.  (I'm still looking for a hair comb or some type of hair accessory)   Picture frames and other sentimental items. I want to be able to look back at this experience and have happy memories.  I don't want to be worried that I didn't get what I really wanted or what I hoped for.  



Along with thinking about the bridal shower I keep thinking about what I am going to wear to the bridal shower and for the rehearsal/ rehearsal dinner.  My bridal shower has a 1950s housewife theme and it represents my love of things classic and vintage.   I want something simple, understated yet elegant.  I love this picture -------> It represents the feel of the look I'm going for.  Simple, elegant and classy.  (I would even attempt to keep the heels on for as long as possible.) 


Rehearsal dinner?     So Audrey HepburnWell this is all I can think of for now.  I'll add more if I think of anything.  Check out my pintrest page for a lot more about me. 


I found this list on my phone.  I guess I forgot about it until after I posted this.  
Bridal shower wish list: 


  • Mandolin slicer 
  • Spice rack with spices 
  • Kitchenaid mixer 
  • Food processor
  • Storage canisters (for flour, sugar)
  • Casserole dishes 
  • Cooking utensils 
  • Cutting boards 
  • Knife set 
  • Soda streem
  • Grill pan and griddle pan
  • General home Storage 
  • General girly items... Lingerie, sleepware, bridal sweats, TOMS sneakers, bare minerals makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment